- Cardtronics plc said it is the exclusive ATM provider to 121 RaceTrac convenience stores in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The ATMs bear the Credit Union of Texas brand.
- Worldpay Inc. announced a multiyear agreement to be the exclusive provider to the National Association of Convenience Stores Payment Processing Program, which offers NACS and Petroleum Marketers Association of America member access to a flat 2.9-cent transaction fee plus interchange on all card payments. Worldpay did not disclose the length of the agreement.
- Payrailz, a provider of digital-payments capability to banks and credit unions, said SunTrust Banks Inc. became an investor in the company, joining First Data Corp., Live Oak Ventures, Woodforest National Bank, Webster Bank, and TTV Capital. The amount of SunTrust’s investment was not disclosed.
- Giact Systems, an authentication-services provider, said PNC Bank will use its service to help PNC’s commercial clients conduct their identity-verification and -authentication actions.
- Nuvei, formerly Pivotal Payments, named David Schwartz chief financial officer. Schwartz most recently was CFO at Aldo group, an international apparel retailer.
- Priority Technology Holdings Inc. named Timothy T. Schneible chief operating officer. Schneible’s prior experience includes stints at Bank One, Barclay Card U.S., Worldpay Merchant Services, and Merchant e-Solutions.
Consumers still have fears about the safety of mobile payments, according to new findings from …