- ATM network operator Cardtronics plc reported revenues of $351.5 million for the quarter ended Sept. 30, up 3% year-over-year. ATM operating revenues totaled $333.4 million, up 1%. The company reported agreements in the quarter to place more than 1,000 ATMs, as well as a renewal and expansion of its agreement with leading retail partner Rite Aid.
- Puerto Rico-based payment processor Evertec Inc. reported $26.4 million in third-quarter net revenues from its merchant-acquiring unit, up 8% from $24.5 million a year earlier.
- WePay, a unit of JPMorgan Chase & Co., said SimpleGym, developer of a gym-management application, integrated the payments platform into its software, enabling credit, debit, and automated clearing house payment acceptance.
- Card-services platform Ondot Systems Inc. released its Card App, a white-label app that enables issuers to offer card controls for their cardholders. Ondot said it provides an Apple Card-like experience, such as card approval within the app, mobile-wallet integration, and spending insights.
- WEX Inc. said it processed 162.2 million fuel transactions in the third quarter, a 14% increase from a year ago. Its payment-processing transactions totaled 135.2 million, a 15% increase.
- The Bancorp Inc. added Daniela Mielke and Stephanie Mudick to its board of directors. Mielke is the chief executive of RS2 Inc., a payment provider in Europe and Asia Pacific. Mudick most recently was executive vice president at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Chargebacks911 named Don Bush vice president of partner engagement. Bush formerly was vice president of marketing at Kount Inc.
Consumers motoring in their Dodge Challengers and Ram pickup trucks are now able to pay …