- CardFlight Inc. released its SwipeSimple Terminal for the PAX A80 point-of-sale terminal. The software enables on-screen tip prompts, customizable digital receipts via text or email, and searchable transaction history, among other features.
- Point-of-sale finance provider Affirm Inc. debuted an app that allows consumers to shop and pay in installments at most stores. Consumers can prequalify for a purchase and use a one-time-use virtual card.
- Health-care payments fintech Comprehensive Finance Inc. launched a white-label version of its software-platform product.
- Matica Technologies said First Community Credit Union will use Matica’s Cards On The Spot instant-issuance services in all 40 of its locations.
- WEX Inc. launched a virtual-payments service in the United Arab Emirates that uses Mastercard Inc. technology.
- Bill.com named Allison Mnookin to its board of directors. Mnookin most recently was chief executive at Quick Base Inc., an online-application software provider.
Merchant processor Priority Technology Holdings Inc. posted an 11% increase in payment volume in the …