- Payments provider ACI Worldwide launched new, cloud-based in-store technologies for merchant clients as part of the company’s UP Merchant Payments product. The new services are based on ACI’s recent acquisitions of payments-technology firms RevChip and TranSend.
- Maverick BankCard said its automated clearing house platform is now available. The e-check service includes access to a virtual terminal, tokenization, and same-day ACH processing.
- ACH Alert, which markets fraud-prevention technology to financial institutions, introduced a new Payment Data Exchange service module aimed at earlier reporting of ACH returns and other remittance information.
- Mobile-app developer TipTapGo launched its tipping app that enables consumers to tip service workers cashlessly.
- EVO Payments Inc. introduced a semi-integrated point-of-sale product that uses the Ingenico Group Tetra platform.
- Mindbody Inc., a payments-technology provider for the fitness and beauty market, selected a cloud-billing service from Aria Systems.
- Elizabeth “Betsy” Bohlen, senior vice president of sponsorship at Evolve Bank & Trust, died Saturday, said a statement from the bank. She joined Evolve in 2017 and had worked more than 25 years in the banking and payment card industry.
Corporate treasurers can identify numerous use cases for real-time or otherwise faster payments, but they …