- Accenture released its 2019 Cyber Threatscape Report that examines cybercrime operating models and the effects of ransomware.
- Point-of-sale equipment maker Star Micronics said Square Inc. now supports its mG-Scale products.
- In a survey of 100 small businesses, installment-payments provider Klarna found that 40% of online retailers said operational size was the biggest barrier to adopting new payment options.
- Agreement Express Inc., a client-onboarding software platform for financial services, signed F1 Payments as a client.
- Payments advisory firm Aite Group LLC released a report on cross-border remittances.
With card-based transit payments picking up steam in the United States, a key Mastercard Inc. …